Being known as experts in buying and selling Vail properties constantly begs the question from everyone we meet, “How’s the market?”. Rather than engage in standard sales behavior with a reply of “I’m so busy!”, here’s an actual list of some of the transactions we are currently engaged in. Perhaps a property you know of matches a Kleimer Vail Real Estate Buyer profile.
A few of the things The Kleimer Company has been up to lately:
- Buyer in Search of: International business owner searching for his dream mountain getaway for young family. Requirements: 4 bedrooms, 3 car garage, fantastic ski slope views and space for the kids to play. $4.0M to $6.0M. National forest access is a must.
- Newly Available Opportunity to own in Vail Village. Mountain Haus View unit.
- Pre approved entrepreneurial and professional Buyer looking to purchase his first Vail home. 3 bedrooms and a garage under $400,000.
- Sold: Singletree neighborhood building site. Flat, beautiful views, .49 acres, $335,000.
- Kleimer Co Seller in negotiations on last remaining high end Singletree homesite. $540,000.
- Developer in need of: Development sites large and small. Our builder partner’s latest homes are about to close and he needs a site for the next luxury home. The Kleimer Co realtors are looking for a site to purchase or a landowner to partner with.
- Buyer in Search of: 4 bedrooms in the Avon/Edwards areas with views of the high peaks, quality construction and lots of kids in the neighborhood under $1.4M. Help us welcome this repeat Kleimer Company Client back to town.